REFUND / RETURN & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
2. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customersâ€™ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted
Terms and Condition
1. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
2. Egypt is our country of domicile.
3. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
4. If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
5. We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
Delivery / Shipment Policy
1. Yumamia will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt..
2. Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholderâ€™s monthly statement.
Return / Refund Cancellation Policy
1. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.